As we begin the new year, we would like to share with you some of the things we are deeply thankful for…
- No matter what, it’s a gift and we are grateful for it.
- Even when it isn’t great, it could be worse and we still have some working parts to be thankful for.
- It’s the quality of friendships, not the quantity.
- The world would be a very grim place if we lacked the ability to love.
- Having a Home. Whether you live in an apartment, a mansion, or a tent, having a place to call home is something to be thankful for.
- Freedom of Speech. Being able to express our thoughts and feelings freely should never be taken for granted.
- Freedom of Religion. Being able to worship whomever and however we want is something many don’t ever experience.
- Pets offer one of the best examples of unconditional love.
- Ability to Learn. The ability to learn new things means we have endless potential.
- People Willing to Teach. Whether it’s your grandmother teaching you to knit or the plumber showing you how to prevent future problems, we’re grateful that others are willing to use their time and talents to teach us something new.
- Without challenges in life, we wouldn’t be the people we are now.
- Armed Forces. Our lives would likely be very different if we didn’t have protection from our military.
- We’re grateful for people like you who want to learn and grow and seek inspiration, motivation and insight into a process, who share what I say with others and share what they think about what I say with me. I am grateful for you.
From our home to yours, may your hearts and homes be blessed with good health, happiness and abundance in 2015!